Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Word Count - Wednesday the 9th

7,821

1,588 words tonight.

I had to force myself to write and tell myself to stop. I feel like I'm forcing it, but I know its one of those things that needs pressure before it gives way and goes into a flood again.

God, I just really need a reliable place to write.

Still, this is good. The most beautiful thing about these stories is that I can always re-write after its all done, and it doesn't take the enormous effort that it is right now simply to write the damn thing. Anyway, I know the finished piece will be wonderful, even if the rough draft is rougher then shit.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, how are you? I am sending you this comment, because I am serching for blogger friends, and your site is interesting to me. I have an art blog here in San Diego, and I am curious if you would become my freind? Are you up to it?
I hope to see you soon on my art blog, and take care,
Sincerely,
Jesse

12:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home